Sunday, November 7, 2010

Halloween.

What I did for halloween.

The night before halloween I went to Worlds of Fun HAUNT with one of my friends, Keller. Since it lasted until one in the morning, it was part of my halloween. Once we got back to my house we stayed up and played video games. The next day we hung around most of the day. Later we went to Trunk or Treat as "lame trick or treaters". We walked around and got candy from the trunks of all of the cars in the parking lot. After that, we went to chipotle for the free food night. We then found out that you still had to pay two dollars for the food. We put tin foil all over; such as hats, gloves and arm pieces. After we ate some good food, we took my friend Keller home and then went home. Once we were home we pretty much just had a normal Sunday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment