Monday, September 6, 2010

summer vacation

This summer I went to Cornerstone Festival 2010. Cornerstone is a music festival that lasts the first week of July. The road trip with my family and best friends was very fun.  You camp in tents and then walk around all day watching concerts and hitch hiking on golf carts. There were lots of bands some of my favorites were; mewithoutyou,  Queens Club,  Campbell The Band,  Men as Trees Walking, The Devil Wears Prada,  Eisley, Bradley Hathaway,  Living Sacrifice and the Almost. 


This our hut that we made for shade.

This is a picture of my two friends that met a guy who wanted them to play a show with him.


Once it ended I went to Youthfront camp west for a week. Youthfront is a christian camp with lots of stuff to do like, watersliding, swimming in the pool and lots of other games.

Once that ended I did not do much more with my summer other than hanging out with friends and skating.


No comments:

Post a Comment